Thursday, June 3, 2010

Clouds and Fishing Poles

Snowshoeing ages ago

I have always been a fan of clouds. On a recent trip home I couldn't believe how many there were in the sky. So I pulled out my camera and took a few pictures. I can't decide what is worse, taking pictures while driving, or texting while driving. At any rate, I've decided it's not a good habit to get into.




It turned out to be a lovely trip home. I kind of love that my mom is serious about nap time. I definitely honored the house rules on that one. My dad and I got out to play tennis a couple of times. We even managed to get skunked fishing. Well, kind of. My mom and I both got fish on our lines at one point in time. But they got off. The one I had on mine might have been the biggest fish I've ever reeled in. I know that sounds like a fish story, but really, it was huge! The second "fish" I got on my line turned out to be an old fly rod. My dad was hoping it was the one he lost to the lake the week previous.

The only thing we caught


Notice we are not holding fish

The bottom line is, though, that a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work!

1 comment:

glarcy said...

wow. Apparently it was colder than I thought in hurricane. I bet you're glad to be back to toasty utah county!